HouseWorks Caregivers possess that special something that makes them indispensable. They help our clients feel listened to and in control of their lives - whether by handling complex medical needs, preparing favorite meals, or simply taking a walk around the block. They intuitively know just what is needed. Just like family.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences, fulfilling the personalized care plan of each client.
HouseWorks is an independent, non-franchise company - our team is like family and we are looking for people who want to make a difference. We are strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Caregiver, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, Companion or similar positions. Our clients have a variety of needs and we are looking for people who have a passion for assisting older adults to live their most life fulfilled lives at home.
* Competitive Pay, Direct deposit, Holiday pay, Higher Weekend Pay
* Flexible Scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your lifestyle - Weekend, Weekday, Overnight Shifts
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K, Teledoc Free Virtual Doctor Visits)
* Meaningful Referral Program
* Ongoing Training and Mentor Program
* Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, and transfers.
* Personal care including dressing, bathing, mobility, incontinence care, and other services
* Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
* Medication reminders
* Communication in daily log of client's health, well-being, and activities
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and Reliable Vehicle
* Open availability strongly preferred
* Submit to Criminal Background Check
Make a difference in the life of a senior. Apply now!
Powered by JazzHR