COMPANY: DRAGON PSR
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: to £40,000 + life, pension, study, 25 days' hols
Our client, a highly acquisitive £1 billion revenue, industry leading UK food business with significant investment and growth plans, supplies high quality meat products to retail, food-service and manufacturing customers across the UK, and to export customers across the globe.
Based at their North Yorks head office and reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, in this small but growing team you will provide support to the FP&A Manager in the following:
- Preparation of high quality budgets and forecasts, understanding how these relate to the strategy for the business
- Produce detailed weekly reports and analysis to the senior finance team
- Identify and analyse variances between actual performance and previous forecasts
- Development of reporting systems to drive improved decision making within both the current business and future acquisitions
- Act as business partner to the wider finance team to understand their requirements and explain the capabilities within the reporting tools available
Great platform for a talented individual to really make their mark and to develop their career in this newly created function in a growing and acquisitive business.
So what are we looking for?
You may be newly qualified accountant, or perhaps a part-qualified studier (study support will be provided) or alternatively possess excellent experience. Regardless, you will be bright, with excellent excel skills and on the way up. You will possess a minimum of two or three years' mainstream management reporting/analytical experience acquired with a fairly sizeable business. An interest in developing and improving systems and processes would be advantageous. And if you have manufacturing experience - you will be liaising with various manufacturing sites - then, although it's certainly not critical, would be helpful.
Your personal traits are the non-negotiables. A self-starter with strong communication and relationship building skills, and a positive attitude is what we seek.
Offering a challenging, commercial and stimulating role with excellent prospects this is an outstanding opportunity for an outstanding individual.
If of interest, then please forward your cv advising of current package details. Rest assured your application and any discussions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please be advised that as DragonPSR has been retained on this assignment any cvs sent to our client will be forwarded directly to us.