This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join an award-winning leader in fluid management technology. The overall purpose of the role is to deliver effective procurement and sourcing initiatives in support of new product development projects.
You will be reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Manager and you will assist with the sourcing, supplier selection and procurement activity for new product development projects, helping to improve the price, speed and consistency of raw material flow to aid project delivery on time, to budget.
- assisting the Strategic Sourcing team in procurement&sourcing exercises in support of New Product Development projects
- to assist in the acquisition process of goods and services, prepare and issue request for quotation enquiries, assist with supplier tendering, updating&maintaining quote information in AX
- oversee departmental in-direct orders, approval work flow and issuing orders to suppliers
- managing in-direct open order reports and receipts
- raising direct purchase orders on ERP system to support new product development and launch volumes
- handling of general supplier correspondence, and management of supplier communications in outlook
- assist with the supplier On-boarding process, maintaining Supplier approval documentation and certifications
This role offers flexible working split between WFH and working on site in Cornwall each week.