A superb opportunity for a Paralegal to work for a prestigious law firm based in Hereford. The successful applicant will be based in their litigation department and will ideally hold a CILEX level 6. Working 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday, offering a competitive salary of £25k - £30k DOE, plus fantastic benefits.
- Taking instructions and advising clients on legal matters relevant to their cases.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- If necessary, represent clients in court.
- Instruct barristers on cases that reach court.
- Attend conferences with clients and barristers.
- Carry out file reviews and Risk Assessments.
- Handle communication with clients, opposing solicitors, witnesses, experts etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials.
- Prepare case briefs and statements.
- Conduct investigations and documentary research.
- Locate and develop case relevant information.
- Drafting and preparing legal documents, forms, and bundles and correspondence.
- Meeting court deadlines.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Law Degree.
- Professional Skills Course (PSC) or Cilex Level 6 Diploma
- Have experience of dealing with cases from inception to trial.
- Experience of conducting case management conferences.
- Ability to use an electronic case management system.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Free parking
- Gym onsite
- 24 days a year's annual leave & 8 bank holiday
- Offering a competitive salary.
- Be part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Modern office.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Recruitment today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.