Must have a passport - International travel is a must
Opportunity for an electrician with experience in the automation industry to work on large industrial machinery. The role will primarily work alongside manufacturing of the equipment to ensure all components are installed and wired correctly as per schematic diagrams, meeting delivery deadlines. Previous experience dealing with PLC / SCADA and VFD controls is preferred along with a good understanding of different communication cables and cable management. The successful candidate will be involved in all stages of the product from manufacturing and FAT through to site installation and commissioning.
- Running cable and wiring controls devices according to schematic diagrams
- Cable management, installing and running cable conduit/tray/ducting along the machines.
- Assist Engineers with FAT
- Perform modifications to control panels
- Site installation and assisting Engineers during commissioning.
- Upgrading customer’s outdated equipment.
Here is some points I would highlight for the role.
- 5+ years’ experience in Automation industry
- Must have experience with data/communications cables
- Electrical Fault finding skills a plus
- Experience with wiring PLC controls and VFD’s, Allen Bradley preferred
- Experience with Control Panel Wiring
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure to minimize down time
- Willingness to travel
NESC is a full service staffing agency providing work on a contract/temporary and permanent basis locally, regionally and nationally. Full Service to us means that we are committed to developing and maintaining relationships with our contractors and client companies.
NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.
Role: Electrical Service Technician
Apply for this job now.