Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and previous experience teaching Key Stage 2.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a passionate Key Stage 2 NQT to join a 1 form entry school in Accrington. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team. The successful Key Stage 2 NQT will be required to teach a Lower Key Stage 2 class with a wide range of abilities. This is a long term, full time role which will start in September 2021.
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 2 NQT a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. The school is very proud of its progressive Senior Leadership Team and benefit from a very supportive wider school community.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 NQT, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Will have recent experience working in Key Stage 2.
• Have a genuine desire and passion to teach.
• Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 2 NQT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Lewis Smillie on 01772 669 322
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.