Close date: 10/18/18
Start date: 11/19/2018
End date: 11/18/2019
Duration: 24 months
Task order #HBITS-06-05780
Hours are: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Job location is Albany, NY
The Office of the Attorney General (OAG) maintains a network which spans twenty (25+) locations across the State of New York. This network consists of more than four hundred seventy five (475) servers which serve two thousand (2,000) users. The OAG has over 4,500 networked endpoints statewide.
This position will be assigned to the Network Support Team of the Operations Unit responsible for network related technologies such as switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access, VoIP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, and QoS configurations. Additional responsibilities include daily monitoring of network & equipment health, review of system alerts & logs, troubleshooting issue, recommendation for design improvements, and cross training of existing staff as required.
- Server back up and security
- Performance tuning and capacity planning
- Operations and troubleshooting- Understanding of network and distributed computing concepts
Expert: 84+ Months, Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 84 Months of experience of Wide Area Network (WAN) management (design, monitor, support) with Cisco switches and routers
- 84 Months of experience of Local Area Network (LAN) management (design, monitor, support) with Cisco switches
- 36 Months of experience of Cisco Firewall technology management (design, monitor, support) experience
- 36 Months of experience of Cisco Wireless technology management (design, monitor, support) experience
- 24 Months of experience with VPN technology management (design, monitor, support) experience
- 24 Months of experience with VOIP and/or Video Conferencing technology management (design, monitor, support) experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Meraki Network Associate (CMNA)
Do you anticipate any absences during the engagement period? If so, please list the start and end date for each absence.
What dates can you interview for this position that are at least 7 days after the due date (see due date above)?
Do you have a Skype ID? If so, please provide it. If not, please get one ASAP, it is free. A Skype interview will be required as part of the hiring process.
If selected, you will need to start the job within 10 days.
If selected, you will need to pass a background investigation (BGI).
Logic House Ltd., was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1990. It is a small business which provides a comprehensive range of management and technical services for the development of information systems. Logic House has experienced continuous growth, due in large measure to our history of successful service engagements. Operating from Pennsylvania and California, Logic House has earned a reputation for providing quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner.
Role: Cisco WAN LAN System Admin. 05780 NY
Apply for this job now.