Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Glen Ellyn, IL- $21.00-$22.50/HR Starting Wage, Paid CDL Training & $1,000-$3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus!
Routes Available Now!
First Student Glen Ellyn is Hosting Test Drive Hiring Events! Join us Thursday, June 17th, and Thursday, July 22nd from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm at 22 W760 Poss Street, Glen Ellyn, Illinois, 60137. Test drive your brand-new career while our knowledgeable staff guides you through our closed course while you sit in the driver’s seat! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview!
Join First Student Glen Ellyn for Walk-In Interviews! Join us every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at 22 W760 Poss Street, Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA, 60137. Meet the team and learn more about your future career! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview!
No experience necessary! We train!
Take Advantage of our new $21-$22.50/HR Starting Wage!
22 W760 Poss Street, Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA, 60137
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $21.00-$22.50/HR Starting Wage Depending on Experience
- Paid CDL Training
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (For inexperienced drivers not fully licensed and permitted)*
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (Experienced, fully permitted and licensed drivers)*
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus**
- Guaranteed 20 hours a week
- 7 Paid Holidays
- No Experience Necessary
- Mid-day Opportunities Available
- Health Benefits Available
- No Nights or Weekends Required
- Earn More $$ With Charter Trips
- Child Ride Along Program**
- Life Insurance! (See location for details!!)
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love. And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
*Bonus Offer Expires 6/30/2021.
**Conditions Apply, See Location for Details.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.