Company: EXPLORE GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £120,000 - £160,000 per annum
Role: Technical Architect Seniority: Senior LevelType: PermanentSalary: £120,000-£160,000Location: United Kingdom Remote
A fast growing software consultancy based in the UK, who are continuously building and designing software that transforms worldwide organisations. As a consultant you will need to cohere innovation, pragmatism and experience, in order to accurately deliver on projects. About the role and key responsibilities:
- You will take on senior responsibility to work with a diverse range of platforms (the latest front and back end technologies).
- Understand different technologies and explore solutions using them.
- You will manage the delivery and choice of technology, whilst carefully recognising the human impact of change.
- Adopting a culture of quality across the company and projects
- Mentoring and coaching engineers, so they can reach their peak potential.
- You will work with state of the art technology and architectures including micro services and cloud.
- Deliver numerous consultancy projects from advisory work to product delivery.
- Your seniority will come with the responsibility of shaping the direction of the team, to guarantee growth within the business.
- Strategically using your technical and software skills to create architectures that can be communicated to the client.
- Understanding key information of the solution that is being delivered, and not afraid of being hands on when necessary.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in leading complex software projects.
- Previous experience in a Technical Architect role.
- Must have a passion for delivering successful outcomes, using your knowledge in technology.
- Enjoy working with project stakeholders.
- Being able to communicate with senior decision makers, who do not have a technical vocabulary.
- Enjoy the responsibility of taking lead to help others.
Required tech stack:
- Java Python
Please send me over your CV to apply for the role