The Neighborhood in Rio Rancho is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Life Enrichment Services Director. This position oversees all aspects of Life Enrichment Services as well as supervises staff that support this function as it pertains to independent residents. This position administers and supervises all programming and events, transportation services, fitness programs, hair salon, chaplain services, and the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree in sociology, psychology, education or related field; master's degree preferred
- Ten years of non-profit management experience; at least 5 years of providing comprehensive programming and direct services, with at least 2 years of working with the elderly
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Highly self motivated and independent critical thinker; advanced problem solving capabilities
- Sound Leadership; Excellent communication, public speaking, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various internal and external constituencies
- Posses valid NM Driver's License
We value our employees and strive to foster a strong work-life balance with a solid fringe benefits package that includes 25 days of paid annual leave, 7 paid holidays, a competitive benefits package and a strong retirement savings option.
Haverland Carter Lifestyle Group is an EEOE
In 1979, four area churches recognized the need for a unique retirement community that offered an active, secure and rewarding lifestyle. This dream became the community of La Vida Llena. And now, it's come to Rio Rancho, the City of Vision.
The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho, the newest face of our vision, is designed to offer a holistic approach to positive aging within a central campus architectural design, right adjacent to Pulte's highly successful Loma Colorado!
Role: Life Enrichment Services Director
Location: Rio Rancho,
Apply for this job now.