Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
The Global Business Director (GBD) acts as a motivation to bring Refinitiv together in service of the client. They are a strategic relationship manager who leads, develops and executes the global account strategy for major clients. They improve financial and strategic value, align short term needs to longer term business strategies, and satisfy the customer's business needs. They do so by sharing insights into the marketplace, uncovering client needs, building awareness of how Refinitiv can deliver on those resolve related deals and partnering across the enterprise to deliver.
The role requires the incumbent to pivot constantly: from the highly strategic to tactical execution; from influencing client and Refinitiv executives, to engaging those deep into both organizations; from being marketplace specialist, to consummate deal-maker, to operations specialist.
- Drive strategic engagement and commercial relationships with our top global banks and ensure Refinitiv delivery
- Deliver Refinitiv proposition to clients that that addresses their often sophisticated and broad strategic perspective that are outstanding to these Global Banking clients
- Establish C-suite dialogue and relationships connect more deeply into client; bring knowledge network into Refinitiv
- Build deep understanding of customer business, and ensure the highest levels of customer happiness
- Build, deliver and supervise strategic account plan with the client, Refinitiv global account team and Refinitiv senior management; forecast, track, report key information, performance indicators; increase profitable revenue and market share on a global basis
- Build, lead, influence global virtual team; know whom to engage, how to engage them to ensure delivery serving Global Bank's business. In addition handle the day to day requirements for assigned resources globally
- Develop, mentor and identify sales and talent
- Partner with Refinitiv C-Level Executive Sponsor
We care about benefits too.
- Experience in leading strategic account relationships across multiple sectors / segments; direct and / or virtual leadership of global teams
- Experience in selling and marketing experience displaying finance eye for businessmen
- Excellent interpersonal skills-written in person virtual
- Global experience: lived in / worked across multiple markets; led global, virtual teams
- Track record in multiple business functions, including one or more of the following: frontline sales, account management, business and sales operations, proposition and product management, client training
- Built deep connections across Refinitiv leading to excellent ability to get results in multiple ways
- Results-oriented spirit and ideally experience: thrives in ambiguity, adapts to shifting circumstances
- Led sophisticated, strategic resolve and delivery on subsequent agreements
- Established vision and strategy and influenced sophisticated network
- Networker: connected internally and into the financial industry; abreast of the latest trends
- Relationship management and consultative selling, from board-room to individual contributor; highly encouraging
- Strategic account planning resolve and management of sophisticated, global accounts
We support our colleagues' wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Global Business Director
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.