An exciting position has become available for a full time Recruitment Consultant to join a friendly team based in Wandsworth, London. The successful candidate will earn £20,000-£25,000pa. Working with an experienced busy team, you will be responsible for ongoing recruitment campaigns including liaising with both potential clients and candidates.
You will be expected to progress quickly and make placements within your probation period.
- Previous Sales/Recruitment experience would be beneficial
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent, and possess excellent presentation, customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office is essential
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment is essential.
- You must be able to develop a strong rapport with colleagues and possess a pleasant personality and highly professional attitude.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise, good judgement skills, the ability to multi task under pressure, the motivation to learn and crucially an excellent memory.
- Responsible for temporary recruitment and some recruitment for permanent placements.
- Required to develop a good understanding of the industry, building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Responsible for the service and development of allocated clients.
- Responsible for your own candidates - answering telephone/ email enquiries regarding current and future placements.
- Liaising with and interviewing new candidates.
- Participation and contribution to weekly recruitment meetings.
- Input in marketing and advertising campaigns to increase new business.
- New business development through direct target calling.
- Client visits to hospitals throughout the UK, where required.
- Attendance at external meetings, where required.
- Attendance at annual Radiography Conference.
- Responsible for own administration.
- Internal rota system.
- Maintaining and updating web-based jobs board
Company + Benefits
Our client is an awarded supplier under the HealthTrust Europe Total Workforce Solutions Framework Agreement (TWS), and the NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership National Clinical Staffing Framework Agreement (CPP).
All Frameworks are approved by NHS Improvement.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- A bonus scheme on individual performance
- 20 days holiday (in addition you have 8 bank holidays)
- You will be awarded with an extra day of holiday with each year that you work with the company with a cap of 8 additional days.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- Excellent salary and company benefits
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Recruitment, Consultant, Degree Level, Marketing, Advertising, TWS, NHS, CPP, Wandsworth, London, Full Time, Sales, Sales Admin, Retail, Retail Sales, Marketing, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development, New Business, Account Manager