The Maintenance Director is responsible for maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of the community and maintain the grounds. He/she will install, service, and repair mechanical equipment (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.). Supervise support staff and contractors as applicable. He/she is also responsible for overseeing the housekeeping.
- Two or more years’ management experience working in a maintenance position required; preferably in a large physical plant.
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and A/C-HVAC equipment required.
- Ability to perform minor repairs to machines, equipment, etc.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and follow written and oral directions
- Maintains a working knowledge of current information on building and equipment operation codes and regulations
- Must be organized and willing to work well with residents, visitors, staff, and the management team
- Certified in AC/Freon recovery, etc.
- Ability to be available and on-call on a 24-hour basis in case of emergency.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Apply today!
The Crossings at Chantilly will be a state-of-the-art senior living community that will offer a full continuum of great lifestyle options, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services. The community will be part of a new campus that will also feature both a skilled nursing facility and rehab facility, should the specific care needs change.
As a Harmony Senior Services community, you can expect a caring, passionate, and professional staff committed to creating an active environment at The Crossings at Chantilly. It will be located at 2980 Centreville Road, Herndon, Virginia 20171.
Role: Maintenance Director
Apply for this job now.