To apply, please complete each of the following three items:
1. Submit a personalized cover letter explaining your qualifications and why you think you would be a good fit for our team at redT.
2. Include your resume outlining relevant previous experience and education
3. At redT Homes we care deeply about our company culture and making sure our employees are a good fit for our open positions and our team. For that reason, we require all applicants to complete a brief personality questionnaire.
About RedT Homes:
RedT Homes is a growing real estate firm that owns development, brokerage, and property management companies. We work in urban infill of all types, from townhomes and condos to mixed-use commercial projects. Our firm is made up of extremely talented individuals who have all helped the company grow at a rapid rate. As we continue to expand, we are looking to add an Assistant Property Manager to our team.
Who We're Looking For:
Are you sick of a cubicle and looking for a dynamic position where no two days are the same? Do you enjoy analyzing information and problems and coming up with efficient and creative solutions? Do you like being in and out of the office and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of people?
If the answer is yes, you may be a great fit for our assistant property manager position.
What does an Assistant Property Manager at RedT Homes do?
The individual hired for this position will be responsible for the day to day operations of our property management division. That means you'll take full ownership of a rental portfolio and be responsible for overseeing and enhancing the value and revenue generated by that portfolio for all our clients and our firm. Experience and a real estate license is not mandatory, though a license and/or residential property management experience will be a benefit to applicants.
A typical day may include showing property to potential tenants, reviewing a new property and making recommendations for repairs and cleaning prior to listing, coordinating maintenance repairs, reviewing accounts receivables and working with our accounting dept to generate statements, drafting leasing paperwork, and performing market analysis for rental recommendations. As you can see, the position will require an individual capable of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously, and someone that can handling a great deal of change and pressure, with shifting priorities, deadlines, and/or goals.
You'll have the support of our property manager, accounting department, and our marketing team.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Ability to communicate effectively: Strong oral and written communication skills that allow you to provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, and over email
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to handle last minute tasks
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit team
• MS Office suite capabilities
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree not required, though coursework in real estate is helpful
• Colorado real estate license a significant plus
• Demonstrable experience in property management or similar project management experience wherein applicants had to juggle a busy schedule and multiple tasks simultaneously
• This position requires after business hours responses to tenant maintenance emergencies, so nights and weekends are required--mainly just answering calls to a dedicated property management cell phone and coordinating via phone with plumbers, electricians, etc.
• Hours and Days worked will primarily be M-F 9-5, but will be variable based on showings and workload. Early morning or evening showings will, at times, be required.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position will receive a base salary and an ongoing bonus plan that rewards superior performance. Base salary and bonus plan will be negotiated DOE.
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and a 401k with employer matching and profit share (401k participation available after first year of employment)
redT Homes is a leader in residential development, management, and sales of townhomes, condos, and the development of mixed-use projects. We have built a friendly and supportive culture in our office that enjoys having fun while working hard to accomplish our goals.
Role: Assistant Property Manager
Apply for this job now.