up to £18.75 per hour
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we’ll reward you when you join Barchester in this role.
We’re also offering a relocation package and help with accommodation.
As a Registered Nurse at a Barchester care home, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality care they deserve.
We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
ABOUT YOUYou’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN). Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
REWARDS PACKAGEAs well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Relocation package of up to £3,000*(Applicable to candidates applying directly only & not via a recruitment agency)
• Golden Hello payment of up to £2,000*(Applicable to candidates applying directly only & not via a recruitment agency)
• Work in the countryside on the North Devon coast with panoramic views across the Taw Estuary
• Within walking distance to the old village of Braunton
• Close to the glorious beaches and countryside of Exmoor – just 5 miles from Saunton Sands beach
• Situated within close proximity to local shops, excellent pubs, restaurants and coffee shops
• A great location for walking and hiking!
• Profit-share scheme
• Free learning & development
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses**Terms & Conditions apply