Verifies product conformance to requirements.
- Verifies part dimensions against drawings.
- Verifies other product properties against stated requirements.
- Keeps records per company procedures and customer requirements.
- Informs other departments or people of inspection results per company procedures.
- Coordinates with customers as required.
- Maintains inspection equipment.
- Coordinates with Lead Toolmakers and Manufacturing Manager to set priorities and resolve non-conformances.
- Basic knowledge and use of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Thorough understanding of blue print documentation practices
- Thorough understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives.
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Role: Quality Inspector
Location: Willow Grove,
Apply for this job now.