Our client specialises in developing software in the life sciences sector. The software is deployed in the cloud with a powerful software engine developed in C++, Java & Python. A range of database tools are also incorporated into the tech. stack.
To be considered, you will need the following skills: -
- A high level of server side skills e.g. Node.js and Express
- A particular strength in front end UI to a high aesthetic standard
- Experience with non-relational databases e.g. MondoDB would be beneficial but not essential
- Commercial background with RESTful web service APIs
- Knowledge of the key browsing platforms and developing for mobile devices
- A past in SDLC including design, testing, CI and CD
- A relevant degree from a top university
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced person who wishes to put their skills, knowledge and commercial background into a highly reputed company - joining an experienced team. Their software and working environment is highly innovative and the company has been recognised for its even greater expansion potential.
To discuss this role, please call Michael Hewitt-Hulin on 0203 930 8611 or apply using the link.