Do you have an engaging personality, charisma, and passion for customer service? Are you looking for a way to start your career in hospitality? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We always strive to train new talent and promote them internally
- No need to spend your money on workwear, we take care of it for you.
- Generous staff discount when you dine in one of our restaurants
- Talent of the month rewards
- 48 hrs p.w., paid overtime, a day off on your birthday
- Very competitive industry rates, company pension scheme.
- Delicious staff meals on duty
- 28 days of holidays, increased by 1 day after each year
- On job training and professional development courses
- Introduce a new employee and get paid for it.
Le Petit Beefbar is a decadent new opening located in a heart of Chelsea.
Riccardo Giraudi created the brand Beefbar over 10 years ago, out of a desire to offer a new way to consume meat by focusing on the best meat origin&cuts. The first one opened in Monaco and then, he started developing it internationally as a franchise.
Monaco, Paris, Rome, Mykonos, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Athens, Cala di Volpe, Malta, Meribel, Hong Kong, Mexico, Tulum, Riyadh.
Le Petit Beefbar is a unique&vibrant culinary destination, created by Riccardo Giraudi.
Le Petit Beefbar isn’t a steakhouse. However, the best meat origins&cuts of the world are carefully selected and then cooked as one ingredient. Through these exclusive meats, often offered in exclusivity, we sublimate international&local recipes.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Waiter to join our opening team here at Le Petit Beefbar. This is an entry-level role for a candidate who aspires to a career within Food and Beverage sector. This will suit an individual who wants the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company.
The ideal commis waiter will have:
- Experience working in a quality, busy hospitality environment is preferred, but not essential.
- Great team-work skills
- A fun and engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good level of English
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it can also be very rewarding! As part of the Giraudi family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but always serious about what we do.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £8.91. You will also earn a share of the service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of the average hourly salary for this role, including base rate and tronc.
The company has a rapid expansion plan, therefore you will have lots of progression opportunities. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today.