Are you looking for a new opportunity, want to join a company that is constantly growing with a ton of growth potential for you too? We have an immediate need for a full time, Fab Process Technician. Seeking a new teammate at an amazing company in the Beaverton area. PURPOSE
The Process Technician works in the fab clean room area to process thin film substrates to meet production schedule. This role tracks the product through the process and development cycle, including setting up and operating equipment, following process, using photolithography and having a high attention to detail to ensure a high quality product is produced for customers. Process technicians must multi-task and oversee multiple processes and equipment simultaneously. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Performing metal etching of substrates
- Conducting final inspections of substrates
- Performing metal plating of substrates
- Perform all duties of Tech 1 & 2 as needed
- Attain subject matter expert level and train other technicians in at least one fab department as required.
- Author and edit process instructions.
- Identify and implement process improvement.
- Set up and operate equipment
- Collect, organize and evaluate statistical process control (SPC) data
- Follow complex system driven commands and processes.
- Safely handle chemicals such as solvents while adhering to all safety rules and procedures.
- Associates degree or equivalent in Electronics or Microelectronics required, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in a fab or semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the operation of complex mechanical equipment.
- Experience working with strict safety procedures and safely handling chemicals.
- Experience collecting, organizing and evaluating data.
- Ability to be certified in all Fab Process Tech 1 & 2 duties within 180 days of hire.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership or training.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement.
- Demonstrated experience following very detailed processing steps and balancing changing priorities in a manual environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience following specific work instructions.
- Experience with Microsoft Access required. Experience with Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and Word preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and technical staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and operate multiple machines simultaneously.
- Able to sit for extended periods and work under a microscope
- Able to wear safety lab equipment such as safety glasses, booties, lab coat, protective eye wear, hair covering and face mask.
- Able to perform detailed visual inspection tasks
- Able to respond quickly in the case of an emergency due to a chemical spill
- Ability to work continuously inside a clean room environment with chemicals while wearing protective clothing (bunny suit, goggles, etc.)
- Ability to work at a microscope for extended periods of time up to 80% per shift depending on station assigned
- Ability to push and pull 10-15 lbs.
- Ability to perform routine lifting of 6 lbs. materials
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.