ProTeX is Arizona's largest 3rd party Construction specialists are adding new team members to make their career in the construction testing field. This is Entry-Level, a place to start your career or make a career change with a fresh start in a unique and booming industry; likely one of the few that issues our Techs a Work Truck to take home every day. We teach you what you need to know- in business and beyond. We provide the certifications and lay the foundation for your success. We are a successful business with a vibrant and growing culture, and that's because business in our house is personal. We're more than numbers. We do things right and our teams flourish because-
· Our leaders are fearless, inspiring, and wise.
· Our individuals are motivated, teachable, work hard, stay focused, and build character.
· Our teams learn and grow with achieving valuable certifications through our training.
· Our teams are family and are diverse with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds in their careers and personal lives.
We want new team members to join us on this exciting journey of an industry unlike anything else; and do it together. We don't buy employees so we can do business. We invest in our individuals as people and provide the potential for a promising future. We can ask questions and be recognized for our hard work. We promote from within, so our leaders started where you are. If you want to be a part of this, then let's chat.
·Pay Progression (Raises) and Earning Potential varies on certifications and experience.
· Work truck and gas card (take home- business use only).
· Health incentive program.
· Train and earn various Certifications in Concrete, Testing, Inspections and more!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Construction monitoring and testing of soil, concrete, asphalt and other materials.
· Observe and report test results, site conditions and project information as assigned.
· Proficient in the use of a tablet computer and Microsoft Outlook and Excel programs. Input test data into an Excel spreadsheet and submit all project information electronically on a daily basis.
· Monitor vehicle usage for compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Learn how to read construction documents to determine project details and specifications.
· Ability to work independently, multi-task and adhere to timelines and deadlines
· Minimum of high school/GED diploma
· Possess strong interpersonal relations with contractors, trade partners, governmental agencies, clients, management, and inter-office personnel
· Ability to apply standards, rules, policies, and procedures to formulate sound and well-ability to work long hours with exposure to exterior climate conditions
· Strong communication skills with an ability to interact in a professional manner
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
· Comfortable working with multiple priorities and deadlines
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Strong sense of work-ethic
Desired certifications preferred but are NOT required, include:
ATTI Asphalt, Soil and/or Aggregate Base materials, ACI Concrete, ICC in reinforced concrete and/or masonry. Maintain certifications for ACI, ATTI, Nuclear Radiation Safety and Trench Safety. Conduct testing using the appropriate equipment and methods
Powered by JazzHR