The Jackie Ellis Team at Keller Williams Realty is looking for someone who is obsessed with making things better and more efficient and providing the best customer experience for internal and external customers. They will naturally think systematically and will create and improve systems to enable massive scalability. They are learning based, goal oriented and have a "never give up" attitude. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. (You are going to be running the ship and the ship is growing fast!)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide CEO with detailed weekly information in single snapshot reports on trends, business indicators, talent, projects, etc. so she can make accurate direction decisions.
- Provide weekly scorecard of systems gaps across all organizations.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating polices and best practices to support the overall company objectives.
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks, analyzing data and ensuring follow through.
- System development, implementation and management
- Will manage all current clients and transactions
Must have a minimum of three years of Executive level experience, organization, policy setting and creating of best business practices. Must have leadership, communication, customer service and track record of success. Experience and proven track record in a start up is a plus. Experience in real estate is preferred.
Come work for a multi million dollar real estate team growing at a fast rate with unlimited growth and an amazing culture.
The Jackie Ellis Team offers unparalleled service to ALL clients in the Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Boca Raton and all of Palm Beach County, Florida real estate market. Your complete satisfaction with our service and representation is our number one priority. The Jackie Ellis Team serves all of Palm Beach County with a strong emphasis on the Boynton Beach, Lake Worth & Boca Raton areas.
Role: Real Estate Administrator
Location: Boynton Beach,
Apply for this job now.