We are searching for a Controller to join our Accounting/Finance team. As the Controller, you will actively manage and oversee all aspects of the Accounting process to ensure delivery of accurate, timely, and insightful financial information. You will also help ensure the Company’s accounting and financial information is kept confidential and all appropriate internal and external controls are maintained to achieve that goal.
- Oversee, coordinate, and develop all accounting activities and team members
- Act as the primary liaison for all third parties such as external auditors and CPAs
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, state and federal regulations
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status and set controls to mitigate risk and maximize returns
- Oversee and in some cases perform week and month end close, payroll, and general accounting activities
- Oversee AR, AP, Cash, GL, and all applicable tax requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience in accounting management (CPA a plus)
- 5 years of progressive responsible leadership roles in Accounting (must include managing team members)
- Must have experience working with executives
- Strong knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to make decisions, exercise judgment, and effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with complete discretion
- Hospitality and restaurant experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- ADP experience, advanced MS Excel Skills, and Quickbooks a plus
Legendary Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Legendary Hospitality Group, Inc. (LHG) is a growing hospitality management company that specializes in back-of-house services, including operations, human resources, project management, finance, and marketing. We pride ourselves in exploring every detail in our spaces to create a lasting customer experience within our unique atmospheres. LHG builds diverse teams that provide excellent customer service, adapt to ever-changing industry demands, and continually evaluates processes to help grow client businesses.
Role: Controller (Long Beach)
Apply for this job now.