Our client is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers in the UK & Ireland. The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices throughout the UK and globally where they have over 400 offices and employ over 70,000 people
They are looking for a Helpdesk Supervisor the team based at Manchester GMEX Area in the Temporary Nightingale Hospital.
This is a temporary contract working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm or Weds-Sun 8am-5pm - *TBC*
- Supervisor the helpdesk team on site
- Answer customer switchboard calls efficiently and transfer to the correct department
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems e.g. Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Log tasks on Concept Helpdesk system and assign to the correct engineer
- Monitor CAFM system on site including PPM records and reactives ensuring that we remain within contractual SLA
- Running CAFM Reports as required.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon