Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £150 - £180 per day, Inc benefits
Are you a dedicated and upbeat Computing or Computer Science teacher?
Are you committed to the progress and attainment of all your pupils?
Do you have experience as a computer science or IT teacher?
If you are an outstanding and dedicated secondary teacher with the ability to inspire and motivate students, we would like to hear from you
The Bexley education supply service supplies whole school recruitment to schools within the Bexley borough as the preferred supplier service for all schools within the Bexley Borough, having held the contract with the council for the last 3 years
The Bexley education supply service is looking to appoint an innovative, enthusiastic, and dedicated Computer Science teacher to teach in a successful Computing department in an all-boys school within the borough of Bexley. The successful candidate will not only be passionate about their subject, and have detailed subject knowledge, but also have a passion and drive for our students to make excellent progress. The outstanding behaviour of our students gives you the opportunity to teach your subject and deliver exciting and engaging lessons.
Role: Computing/ Computer science teacher
Contract: Fixed Contract/ Permanent
Start date: Mid-February post half term
Salary: M2-M6 depending on experience (NQT/ECT’s welcome)
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service
- Ability to drive or travel daily to the Bexley Borough
- Hold Right to work in the UK
- Have 3 years’ worth of (Viable) references
Working with The Bexley Education service at REED grants you…
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Competitive pay rates
- Support with payroll and timesheets
- Access to CPD courses
- Access to the REED Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24-hour legal and counselling helpline service
Apply now - Interviews taking place ASAP!