PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Technical Support 2, Permitting Service
• Location: Cardiff (Ty Cambria)
• Grade & Salary: 2, £19,374 rising to £22,007 over four years
• Post number: 201614
• Type of contract: Permanent
• Work pattern: Full Time
Closing date: 18th October 2020
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, tax free childcare and salary sacrifice schemes.
To Support the Permitting Service with the delivery of administrative duties associated with the permitting process and other supporting activities. Although reporting to the Water Resources Permitting Team Leader, the role will require you to support all teams within the Permitting Service. The ability to multitask and undertake a wide variety of duties with differing deadlines is essential and you will have to develop effective working relationships to ensure understanding of the work presented to you. You will need to be organised, able to follow policies and procedures and maintain high standards of record keeping.
Qualifications and Skills
• Delivering results to timescales.
• Ability to manage your own workload.
• Good communication skills and the ability to operate across an internal network of staff.
• Experience of software packages such as excel, power point, database.
For more information, please visit our website.
Role: Technical Support 2, Permitting Service
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cardiff, South Glamorgan,
Apply for this job now.