Major Recruitment has an immediate opportunity on a temporary ongoing basis for HGV Class 2 Drivers. Our client is a well established distribution company based in Wakefield.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and this position can lead to an ongoing role and possibility of a permanent role in the future.
Ideally you will have a current HGV Class 2 licence and will be used to carrying out multi-drop work on a daily basis both within and outside of the local area.
- Multi-drop deliveries
- Handballing packaged goods
- Delivering of palletised goods
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and compliant
- Maintaining the vehicles and reporting any faults
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
What's on offer for you:
- Accrual of holiday pay
- Free car parking on site
- Pay rate: £9.25 - £11.00 depending on payment type.
Hours of work:
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
Skills and experience required:
- Current HGV C (Class 2) Licence
- Digi Tachograph Card
- CPC Card
- Licences must not have more than 6 points (Drivers with DD or DR codes or bans will NOT be considered)
To find out more information, please call the office on 01924 205827 or forward your CV to meganfozzard@ major-recruitment.com
Role: Class 2 Driver
Apply for this job now.