Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22000 - £25000/annum great working hours
Bread Hospitality are delighted to be working with this beautiful café/restaurant based a short distance from Langford who are seeking to employ an experienced manager to lead their well-established team. We are looking for an ambitious candidate with experience working with high volume and managing a large team.
As Manager you will be required to deliver amazing customer service whilst building and maintaining a strong rapport with both staff and guests. You will have a real eye for detail and know how to lead by example. You will also have a proven track record of being able to think on your feet and using your own initiative to add something special.
The Responsibilities -
* Day to Day Management of the food service
* Ensuring allergens are always up to date and available for guest requests.
* Implementing and managing all standard operating procedures.
* Continually Improving and maintaining high-quality Customer Service.
* Liaising with the Head Chef
* Work in a hands-on capacity leading from the front.
* To coach and mentor the team and identify training needs, including identifying and managing poor performance.
* Deal with any customer comments in a polite and pleasant manner, with any complaints being resolved wherever possible.
* Managing stock taking and liaising with the stores person to ensure sufficient supplies.
* Preparing rotas and co-ordinate staff levels in the department according to business needs.
* Maintaining and upholding all health and safety and hygiene practices
The Perks -
* £22K-£25k starting salary.
* Day shift working pattern
* 28 days holiday
* Staff Discount