Supervisor - Customer Service Call Center - Healthcare Industry
A full-time customer service supervisor is needed immediately to work within an inbound call center of a medical billing company. This is a supervisory position managing a current staff of 4 CSRs. *This is not a sales or telemarketing position*
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE You will be contacted directly should we wish to pursue the hiring process with you.
Mandatory Candidate Requirements:
- 2 or more years medical billing and collection experience.
- At least one (2) years hands-on supervisory experience with call center staffing, scheduling and monitoring. Receiving patient phone calls and resolving billing questions in a healthcare environment (preferably a doctor's office, hospital setting, medical billing office).
- Availability to work 45 hours per week with an understanding that work hour requirements can change depending on company needs. Office hours are Mon to Fri between 8am to 6pm
The right candidate possesses the following:
* High school diploma or equivalent (college preferred).
* Ability to multi-task, resolve complex issues, establish work priorities and makes decisions within established guidelines/procedures.
* Leadership and strong interpersonal skills with strict attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities.
* Desire to work collaboratively to problem solve and participate cross functionally with other teams as necessary.
* Working knowledge of electronic billing/collections software (preferably Centricity and EPIC).
* Proficiency with technology, computers, software applications and phone systems.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
* Develop, implement and train best practices for an inbound call center - convert best practices into standard procedures for the call center.
* Ensure the employees' needs are met, with respect to training, motivating, coaching, disciplining and the administration of effective performance reviews for the department.
* Review and approve employee hours (shifts, scheduling PTO, missed punches, etc.).
* Develop continual process improvements to enhance work flows and maximize efficiencies to deliver superior client/patient satisfaction.
* Conduct team meetings to communicate new clients, new processes, general updates, issues and/or challenges.
* Attend management meetings and support all billing mangers/accounts.
* Monitoring and modifying call Ques and call center KPI reporting.
* Accepting patient phone calls while providing courteous and accurate responses to their questions.
* Collecting patient payments made from receiving their monthly statements.
* Researching patient visits, insurance coverage/EOBs, etc. as needed.
* Performing basic data entry into database system.
* Various services such as scanning, faxing, email and completing other tasks as needed.
- CPa Medical Billing & Consulting is offering a competitive salary plus bonus and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacation.
About the Company:
CPa Medical Billing and Consulting is a 3rd party medical billing company that operates the “back office” services for over five (500) hundred providers with clients that range from small doctor offices to large multi-specialty clinics and health centers. The company is privately owned, and the work environment is a quiet setting without many interruptions
- CPa Medical Billing & Consulting is located in Branford, CT - about 1 mile off exit 55/I-95.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
You will be contacted directly should we wish to pursue the hiring process with you.
Are you prepared to join a fast growing company with plenty of opportunity? Established in 2001, CPa Medical Billing and Consulting is looking for people who are excited to come to work and be a part of our continued growth!!
CPa Medical Billing and Consulting is a 3rd party medical billing company that operates the “back office” services for over five hundred (500) providers with clients that range from small doctor offices to large multi-specialty clinics and health centers. CPaMB has experienced significant growth due to the great work we have done for our clients.
Role: Supervisor - Customer Service Call Center
Apply for this job now.