Company: ELEVATE MANAGEMENT GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you looking for consistent hours?
Want to work for a company who cares about the success of its employees?
Elevate Management Group is looking for an ambitious Sales Representative looking to establish a career with a rapidly growing company that offers ample room for advancement.
Ideal candidates must have excellent communication and analytical skills with a commitment and self-determination to succeed. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public. Elevate Management Group is the leading marketing and promotional advertising company in the Austin area. We have acquired more clients and need help with the rapid growth.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinating, managing and executing product demonstrations for our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Drive potential customers to discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Meet and exceed monthly sales opportunity and set goals
- Attend weekly company meetings to discuss newly found strategies
- Additional tasks as required
We give you the tools you need to succeed by providing:
- Comprehensive paid training to help achieve your long-term goals
- Personal and team development resources, events, outings, offsite quarterly meetings and national networking events
- Advancement opportunities—We promote internally
- Modern office with all the amenities one could ask for including an onsite gym.
- Fun, professional, results-driven environment
You will be successful in this position if you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor
- Leadership experience or interest in pursuing position in leadership
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with a great level of detail
- High level of intellect, passion, ambition, curiosity and adaptability
- Experience in sales, marketing or hospitality
- Degree in business management is preferred
This opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand-new industry.
Powered by JazzHR