A start up Biotechnology Company is looking for an experienced Laboratory Technician, with a passion for microbiology, to join their rapidly growing scientific team in Oxfordshire.
Laboratory Technician Role:
This great opportunity is needing someone to come aboard and really lead this company in a new direction. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
The main role responsibilities include:
- Managing of samples from receipt through to sample processing and storage in line with laboratory processes.
- Report equipment/process issues in accordance with relevant SOPs
- Working in accordance to laboratory SOPs and quality standards.
- Cleaning the laboratory
Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Experience of sample processing
- Experience of operating liquid handling systems
- Awareness of the Human Tissue Act (HTA).
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 (or equivalent) environment
- Experience performing biological assays in a scientific research or diagnostic laboratory
- Experience of working within a high throughput sample processing environment
My client would be willing to consider candidates with limited or no experience as long as they have a strong understanding of the lab environment e.g. University research students who are currently undertaking microbiology studies.
In return, you will receive a salary at an hourly rate depending on experience and ongoing career development.
The interview process includes an a video interview followed by a telephone call. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week. If you want to discuss similar opportunities please email George Smailes at #removed#