Bellevue, WA AND Redmond, WA
Full Time, Ongoing Contract
Come join our team of dedicated professionals whose mission it is to bring the voice of users to our client's product teams. Our goal is to unlock the power of user feedback in order to create products that delight customers. As part of our team, you'll be involved in shaping some very cool products by helping connect our product teams with the people who use them.
A producer drives the successful delivery of research studies designed to understand the user experience of our products. The producer collaborates with a multi-disciplinary team of research and operations professionals who share your passion for delivering exceptional work products.
You'll drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, and execution of deliverables. You'll collaborate with the business, research and technical teams to ensure studies meet quality standards and business expectations.
- Track status of all studies and projects ensuring all studies and projects are on time and on budget.
- Bridge the gap between User Research and Operations. Collaborate confidently and successfully within a team environment.
- Be the authority for problem solving and advice to solve challenges, providing a horizontal view into all study activity.
- Oversee schedules of multiple studies with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Follow-up with the necessary teams for information needed to ensure all studies are managed and completed on time with the objectives in mind.
- Conduct productive retrospectives as appropriate to identify process gaps and develop best practices.
- Monitor budgets.
- Ensure all parties are informed of deadlines, risks, and progress of studies and projects.
- General knowledge of, and working experience with, human observational research, experimental design, and questionnaire research.
- Resilient personality; Must look for opportunities to adjust through applied feedback, must be able to shift focuses quickly.
- Must possess outstanding customer service, excellent communication skills including phone, email and electronic media communication.
- Must be able to work quickly and independently.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and demonstrate strong self-time management and task prioritization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills. This person will be working in a true team Experience working consistently in collaboration with others is ideal.
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Experience in project management
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel