Gresham Hunt is representing a global and well-known Insurance Firm in their search for a Senior Actuarial Auditor to join their team.
This role will be tasked with controlling the risks related to life insurance and health audits where you will be facing off to senior stakeholders in the firm.
They are looking for someone who is qualified/part-qualified actuary with preferably some audit/risk related exposure (not a pre-requisite) who will work specifically on health and life audits. They will consider candidates who have worked for an insurance company but will also take a Big 4 external auditor making a move into industry.
There will be 15-20% international travel and the salary banding is £80,000-£90,000 + package.
- Experience of working in an insurance firm delivering internal audit reviews or from the Big 4 delivering external audits for insurance clients.
- Needs to have worked on life and/or health audits.
- Qualified or part-qualified actuary is a must.
- Interpersonal skills and able to face off to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Inquisitive nature and a drive to deliver results at pace.
- Executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation.
- Develop a good understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of the company’s current business model and how that might impact an audit.
- Develop specialist areas of subject matter expertise within life & health insurance.
- Ensure effective communication across all levels of management with internal and external stakeholders within EMEA and other regions.
Please contact #removed# for more information