Wealth Management firm seeks a highly energized and confident individual who will thrive in a busy environment to serve as an Associate Wealth Advisor. Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience, be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn new things, and computer savvy. Superior phone and computer skills required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Support Senior Wealth Management Team
- Conduct review meetings with clients
- Prepare financial plans for clients
- Monitors client accounts and places trades when needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, CRM systems, custodial platforms, Envestnet, etc.
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in finance, accounting, economics and/or at least five years of experience in different areas of the financial, banking, insurance, securities, investments industries.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Series 65
- State insurance license for Life & Health
- CFP designation preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management skills
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Math aptitude
- Advanced reasoning ability
Benefits: Paid holidays, paid vacation, sick/personal days, Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Associate Wealth Advisor
Apply for this job now.