Production/ Logistics Manager
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for a Production/ Logistics Manager to be based at their offices in Cheshire on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company who are working on industry leading projects across multiple sectors.
My client have won a number of contracts and are expanding their manufacturing team at their Cheshire site. As Production/ Logistics Manager you will work in a high volume manufacturing facility ensuring the smooth operation of the site and meeting customer expectations. Your key responsibilities will be to plan and deliver the appropriate resources to the operations team to ensure product is delivered to the customer on time.
As Production/ Logistics Manager you will a drive for continuous improvement, embracing of new technology and developing people.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Experienced managing a team of Schedulers, Store Supervisors, Resource Controllers, Issues Officers amongst other warehouse staff
- You will have extensive scheduling experience within a high volume manufacturing company
- You will have extensive SAP knowledge and experience
- Experience in lean manufacturing techniques
- Ideally you will have a relevant qualification such as MCIPS, APICS, CILT or similar.
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.