MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - £55K - £60,000 - Fully Remote
We are recruiting for multiple Technical Consultants to work with a Microsoft Gold Partner within their Professional Services team specifically working with Microsoft Dynamics. This client takes great pride in the successful completion of their work and ensures the customers needs are at the centre of everything they do.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the Dynamics technical consultancy and must have a strong background within development of bespoke MS Dynamics solutions. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of the technical solutions for client and provide consultancy services to customers on new projects, enhancements, and changes to current instances.
- Proven track record developing MS Dynamics solutions from end to end
- Microsoft Dynamics technical consultancy, configuration and customisations from 2013 onwards
- 3 years + experience in project or consultancy delivery
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft stack including Windows 10; SharePoint Online; Office 2019; Azure
- Natural ability to building strong customer relationships.
- Current Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
If you have the above experience and want a role where you'll be building and delivery bespoke customer solution this will be a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK