Our Retail Electronics Specialists visit retail locations to maintain and ensure the functionality of consumer electronic displays. They create their own weekday schedule and get paid a competitive hourly rate, drive time and mileage.
As our Retail Electronics Specialist, you will install, merchandise, and troubleshoot interactive consumer electronic displays and devices in retail locations. We will rely on you to build positive in-store relationships, showcase your tech-savviness and successfully complete your assignments. To thrive in this position, you should enjoy working independently but are up for working sporadically with a small team, have a great work ethic that encompasses going above and beyond and while it is not required your retail or merchandising experience is a plus!
The paid specialized training we provide will assist the major consumer electronic brands we represent maintain a strong retail presence and choice experience for consumers. It is a flexible weekday workweek where you create your schedule, drive to retail locations, complete job assignments and use your mobile device in conjunction with our apps to upload . If working with the latest tech products like speakers, printers, phones and computers while essentially being your own boss sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply today.
Want to learn more about this position? Watch a day in the life of a BDS Retail Electronics Specialist https://#removed#/watch?v=m05MoEroinQ.
Our Retail Electronics Specialists will be conducting break-fix, installation, and ad-hoc maintenance work, in addition to general merchandising. Responsibilities include installing/building displays, end caps, fixturing, and maintenance of those displays, planogram resets, conducting break-fix repairs, and in-market training for other areas.
- Previous Merchandising or Retail experience preferred but not required
- Technically inclined
- Hunger to succeed and passion for learning
- Administrative capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking
- An Android or Apple mobile device for uploading photos and data upon completion of your assignments
- Flexible availability Monday – Friday with the ability to work early morning to midday and occasional weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Must have the ability to drive on behalf of the Company, in compliance with Company guidelines; and have the ability to travel within a designated market
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Climb a ladder more than 10ft. tall
- Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDS is an award-winning sales and marketing solutions provider. Built on 35 years of experience, we offer a custom mix of Digital, Experiential, Advocacy, and Display solutions that create unforgettable experiences everywhere. BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in Chicago, Illinois; New York City, New York; and Columbus, Ohio. Whether you’re looking for a great work environment, flexible roles, work-life balance, the chance to learn new skills, or opportunities for growth, we have a variety of positions that work for you. Power your career by joining our award-winning team today! BDS Marketing, LLC. is a division of BDS Solutions Group, LLC. For more information, visit #removed#.