Job Title: CNC Turner - Fanuc
Salary: £35k - £40k Basic, Overtime at 1.5, pension scheme, holiday
NonStop Technical are supporting a South Coast based client who is a sub contract manufacturer, highly reputable in the provision of first class/high quality CNC Turning services with a vacancy for a CNC Turner Programmer.
The role will offer you clear route of progression, stability and varied work.
You will have a proven background in CNC Turning, fully converse in programming, setting and operating Nakamura/Puma or Miyano Twin Spindle Turning centres.
* Create/Update Set up Sheets
* Setting and Operating CNC Machines
* Prove out CNC programs ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times and the machining processes are running efficiently to maximise productivity.
* Able to program Online and Offline to gain maximum efficiency.
* Maintain highest quality throughout the process, including dimensionally inspect manufactured product, using a variety of measuring equipment, to ensure the drawing requirements are achieved.
* To be able to work on their own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes with minimal supervision.
Role: CNC Turner - Fanuc
Apply for this job now.