Jobs in Schools for Religious Studies Graduates / Specialists - Newport
Supply Desk is an actively expanding Teacher Recruitment Agency in the South Wales Area who are continually on the search for fantastic teaching and support staff. We will always aim to find you your ideal job in education.
We are currently searching for Graduates who hold a Religious Studies degree, and who are looking for a role inEducation, based in Newport and the surrounding areas.
As an RS cover supervisor, you would be expected to cover a variety of age groups, and may sometimes need to cover lessons outside of your specialism. However, there is no planning or marking required.
This role is an ideal opportunity for any graduates looking to gain experience in schools as an unqualified teacher, if you wish to apply to a PGCE in the future.
Roles can vary from day to day cover, short term or long term. Whether you are looking for a full time, part time or flexible role, we would love to hear from you and help you to progress forward in your career.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 weeks experience working with children desirable but not essential
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £70 a day minimum
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to #removed#
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.