Under general guidance, an individual in this position will be expected to perform customer service responsibilities within a dynamic and growing part of the organization. A Promotional Products Specialist serves both internal & external customers while helping to coordinate the creative, logistical, and financial aspects of promotional product projects.
Success in this position is largely dependent on an individual’s ability to self-manage, think creatively, and focus on the needs of new and existing customers. The O’Brien work environment is fast paced, social, and full of challenging work assignments. A Promotional Products Specialist will be expected to be a consistent contributor to O’Brien values and the shared enthusiasm for organizational excellence.
General Duties include: Researching & selecting products, liaising with suppliers & sales representatives, developing proposals, placing and managing orders for new and existing accounts
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Communicates with sales representatives to identify project requirements (including, but not limited to: theme, quantity, budget, artwork, and timing)
- Performs product & supplier research according to project requirements and prepares proposals for customer review
- Communicates artwork specifications to graphic artists and reviews completed proofs for quality & accuracy
- Manages order logistics including job tracking, order follow-up, details of inquiries, complaints, and/or comments, as well as actions taken
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, research, and changes
- Perform general administrative activities including, but not limited to: answering telephones, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
Job Requirements / Minimum Qualifications
- Entry level position but applicants with ASI customer service, ASI sales, Marketing, Advertising, or related experience will be given preferential review
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SAGE, and/or DemandBridge software
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
O’Brien Corporation is a leader in providing an integrated approach to printed materials, promotional products, marketing, and logistical support. Our client list includes many of the leading healthcare facilities throughout the Mid-West - our growth a direct result of our staff’s commitment to service, quality, and integrity.
O’Brien Corporation offers full-time employees a benefit package including profit sharing, vacation, and personal time. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm including a 1-hour scheduled lunch break. Salary for this position is based on knowledge, skill, and experience.
Role: Promotional Products Specialist
Location: Saint Charles,
Apply for this job now.