BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Facilities Building Assistant for our Jacksonville, FL office. The shift will be Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Opportunity to receive training/education in multiple areas of Facilities Services
- Perform and/or coordinate minor maintenance and building repairs to include plumbing and carpentry
- Perform basic office box and furniture moves
- Respond to service calls and emails
- Assist with company events and activities
- High School Diploma
- Basic Computer skills
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to Lift/Carry up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to travel and work in inclement weather
- Available after working hours and weekends, as needed
- Prior Building Maintenance Experience Helpful
- Prior Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel)
- Can Do Attitude
How to Apply:
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email #removed# your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at #removed#
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Role: Facilities Building Assistant
Apply for this job now.