We are currently seeking lead vpk teacher/assistant teachers for the following position:
Lead teacher- VPK
We are seeking a passionate Teachers to join our growing school! You will be educating and caring for children; which includes, teaching reading, writing, science, technology and other subjects in a way that young children can understand.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Encouraging and supervising children in learning based activities
- Feeding, dressing, and changing diapers, potty training
- Teaching skills such as blends, colors, shapes, numbers and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills
- Enforcing rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order
- Leading activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling
- Monitoring and communicating the development of children
Qualifications and Skills
All teachers must have updated fingerprints in the clearinghouse, CPR and First Aid and Updated Physical.
Additionally, lead teachers must have a CDA.
Assistant teachers must have 45 hours as required by the Department of Children and Families.
Location: Miami Gardens,
Apply for this job now.