Pay: £9.75 - £10.50 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a minimum of 3 months in the relevant sector.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Nursery Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local Nursery settings in and around North Somerset. This is a supply basis role with possibility of fixed-term or permanent placements covering Nursery classes.
The desired Nursery Assistant will be working in an average setting of 27 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both Teaching Assistants and experienced Teachers who have experience working within the Early Years Foundation Stage sector. The successful Nursery Assistant will be expected to deliver exciting and engaging activities to the pupils.
To be considered for the position of Assistant, you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working as a Nursery Assistant in an Early Years environment.
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service, or willing to apply for one through the agency.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol SEND team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.