Are you a Maths Graduate looking for work?
Do you have a goal of becoming a Maths Teacher in the future?
A school in St Helens is seeking a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- A degree (preferably in Maths)
- Prior experience working with secondary school children.
As a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work with students with SEN, supporting these students on a small group basis.
- Develop educational resources to be utilised in lessons.
- Apply behaviour management techniques when necessary.
- Act as a cover supervisor, running the classroom when staff are absent.
- Prepare students for exam and assessments.
- Work closely with students with specific EAL requirements.
- Working with school SENCO in highlighting specific pupils who require further support based on their individual needs.
Working in partnership with Maths Teaching Staff will be crucial, and the school is looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills. With the lockdown period causing widespread disruption to learning, the role will involve looking to re-engage pupils after this time away from school.
Working through Teaching Personnel allows the applicant:
- Pay through PAYE.
- The opportunity to work in schools across in Liverpool.
- Temporary, flexible work.
- Located in St Helens the school is easily accessible from public transport and has private parking onsite.
- M62 motorway close by.
For further information, please contact the Liverpool branch at Teaching Personnel.