Intellectual Disability Nurse (Days Only)
TTM Healthcare in partnership with our client, a national service who provide a range of support to service users with physical and neurological disabilities, are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join their team. The role is ideally suited to an Intellectual Disability Nurse or a General Nurse with experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
This role is for day only but does include every second weekend.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Operating out of a social model of disability, you will have responsibility for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of the care required to meet the physical, psychological and social needs of individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities.
This role provides care and support to individuals living in a residential service and you will be required to establish and maintain relationships with individuals with disabilities that are based on respect and equality and that promote their independence.
- Must be registered as a RGN or RNID with the NMBI
- Must have Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have knowledge of HIQA standards and policies
- HSE Payscales with a yearly increment
- Days Only
- Pension/maternity benefit after a probation period
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing Training and Support
To apply for this role, please send your CV via the Apply link
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.