KS2 - Year 4 Teacher
Full Time - Jan Start
Supply Desk are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher for a friendly one-form entry primary school in St Leonards. The role is full time to start in January.
These quotes are directly from the teaching team and these are the top 5 reasons that they love working there:
1. We have input into the development of our school.
2. We are part of a committed and positive team who work closely together. This includes other staff, parents and members of the church.
3. There is a calm and happy atmosphere in the school, with established systems, routines and traditions.
4. The Leadership Team are approachable, listen to us, trust us and support us.
5. We have autonomy to make decisions in the best interests of our children/class.
OFSTED - The school “provides a good education for its pupils. The quality of care, guidance and support is outstanding and exceptionally well supported by close links with homes and external agencies. Equality of opportunity is exceptionally well promoted, as is community cohesion.”
Supply Desk has identified that minimum requirements for this role are:
- UK experience and/or experience in long-term positions with similar age groups
- QTS or relevant teaching degree
- Passion for Teaching and Learning
- Able to provide two years' worth of employment references
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV to #removed# or call the Brighton branch on 01273 609993.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.