JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £30000 - £45000 per annum
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 1-6 years PQE, Swansea – Growing, regional law firm/competitive remuneration/career development opportunities
JOB TITLE: Commercial Litigation Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE
SALARY: £30,000 - £45,000
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• A new opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a close-knit team and become part of a firm with ambitious plans.
• There is an existing caseload in place, which includes commercial and contract disputes, debt recovery, property litigation and professional negligence.
• This opportunity offers good long term prospects, and professional development opportunities.
• In addition, the role comes with a competitive salary and a number of benefits.
• The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will have had at least a year working within a dispute resolution department. and will have the ability to handle a large caseload, dealing with both private client disputes and commercial litigation.
• The appointed Commercial Litigation Solicitor should be keen to get out into the market and undertake business development and contribute to the overall growth of the team and firm.