We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer Designer to become a part of our team! You will prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Prepare diagrams and drafts for mechanical devices and machines used in municipal water and wastewater projects
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Project experience- ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Estimate project costs based on plans and specs
- Ability to travel, locally, to clients project sites
- Previous experience in mechanical drafting, manufacturing or other related fields. 1-2 years experience. Recent grads will be considered.
- Familiarity with machine designs and diagrams
- Excellent AutoCAD, Solid works
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This is an immediate need! Please apply today for immediate consideration!
PSI Personnel, LLC
Founded in 1969, PSI Personnel seeks to place the right person in the right job. Serving both preferred employers and potential employees throughout Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia and adjoining counties, as well as Delaware, New Jersey and New York, we understand your needs. With our local edge, reputation and record of success, PSI is the staffing agency of choice!
Role: Mechanical Engineer Designer
Apply for this job now.