- Understands and practices Quality System Requirements & Applicable documentation
- Helps when needed with other maintenance, machine or facility work
- Orders parts as needed for repair and maintenance
- Repairs equipment and performs any necessary maintenance required to produce conforming product
- Trains counsels employees, where appropriate, on necessary maintenance to improve efficiency and quality
- Give input to/performs corrective and preventative actions, as required
- Interfaces with all other operational functions to ensure all other company and customer requirements are met
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Performance evaluations/training effectiveness to be assessed following probationary period.
High School Diploma or GED equivalency
2 year associate's degree or equivalent in experience or related training, computer skills desirable
Staffing, like many industries is highly competitive. If you are taking the leap to open a new “brand” you better have experienced staff behind you, a lot of faith and a community in which to succeed. As a new small business, we knew we wanted to open our doors in Cabarrus County and invest in the surrounding communities.
Partners and former colleagues Tom Gibson, Tanya Bennett and Robin Gibson established Gibson Group Consulting in October 2012, changing its name to DecisionPathHR in March of 2013. There are over 70 years of staffing experience combined under the three owners and a good story of how the three paths crossed! Tom and Tanya began working together in 1989 for a national staffing firm in North Carolina.
Tanya headed to Houston,TX to work for the corporate office in 1998 and met Robin, who was part of the same department, later that year. Robin began her staffing career in 1992 in Atlanta, GA moving to Houston in 1996 and then to North Carolina in 1999. Tanya ultimately moved back to North Carolina and in 2011 the planning began for the inception of DecisionPathHR. The goal was to create a staffing firm with integrity, to embrace technology and incorporate the face-to-face, interpersonal contact with not only clients but temporary associates as well.
The DecisionPathHR leadership team offers over 70 years of combined experience in the staffing industry with longstanding ties and contributions to the local community.
Role: Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.