Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a outstanding primary school based in South Liverpool who are currently seeking a long-term supply teacher to fill the role of a class Teacher starting in January.
This vacancy is currently open to NQT teachers and experienced Teachers. The school have expressed there is potential of this role becoming permanent for the right candidate after the duration of the role.
- A Class Teacher with a record of successful teaching at primary level
- Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
- Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
Teaching Personnel working benefits;
- The UKs leading Education Recruitment Agency.
- Up to GBP130 per day
- Work life balance
- Preferred supplier to several secondary schools in the Liverpool area.
- Dedicated consultant to find your perfect role.
- Excellent pay rates available in line with your experience.
- Access to Teaching Personnel's CPD courses through the CPD academy.
Whilst working for Teaching Personnel you will have access to MY TP a workload management tool which will allow you to;
- View, review and update your work diary and availability
- Update your work preferences
- Sync your work diary with your personal calendar
- Update your personal contact information
- Update your bank details
- View your endorsements from schools (coming soon)
- Download partially completed timesheets
- Check your timesheets have been logged
- View and store your payslips
- Read the latest news from Teaching Personnel
- View and store all correspondence sent to you by Teaching Personnel
- Access and update your professional profile
To register your interest or speak to a dedicated consultant then please submit an up to date CV using this link below; https://#removed#/
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Video calls.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to #removed# or apply with the link below.