Now Hiring CNC Machinists/ Set-up/ Programmer
- Manufactures, reconditions, repairs and upgrades all steel mill equipment & steel mill machinery.
- 5+ years experience on CNC Mill or Lathe
- Experience with Micrometers, Calipers, Tolerances, Gauges and Blueprints
- Programmers are paid HIGHER DOLLAR AMOUNT!
- Reliable transportation
- Steel Toe Work Boots
- Set-up and run CNC equipment, and performs in-process inspection at machines.
- Make all necessary changes to tooling, programs, speeds, feeds, cutter paths, etc.
- Recognize and replace worn cutters and/or tool bits.
- Perform in-process inspections.
- Document inspection data as required.
- Keep accurate part counts.
- Must be able to read and comprehend micrometers, calipers, and blueprints.
- Assure quality and production requirements are met, as per blueprints.
- Familiarity with geometrical dimension and tolerance.
- Must be able to read and use measuring tools.
- Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits and Compensation:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Overtime Opportunities
- Pay Increases and Advancement Opportunities
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Role: CNC Machinist- Manufacturing- CNC Operator
Apply for this job now.